Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Writing Data to a Existing Word Doc.

Here is a good starter document:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/307216/en-us
How to use Automation with Word 2002

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/253235/en-us
OFFAUTMN.exe discusses Office 97 and 2000 Automation and provides sample
code

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/260410/en-us
Microsoft Office 2000 automation Help file is available in the Download
Center

Tom Ogilvy

"Aaron1978" wrote
in message ...

I need to write the data that is calculated from my excel document to an
existing Word document.

I have an already formated blank Word document (i.e. it has a company
heading and logo, names, addresses etc) and each time a new calculation
is run in my excel document the user has the option of exporting the
details to the blank word doc.

I know this request is a bit general but I was wondering if anyone cold
give me any pointers.

Best Regards,

Aaron

--