ronsmail ronsmail is offline
Junior Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscir View Post
I can write the code to do the sorting and sequential check you described in VB6, you can easily adapt it to Excel. Is the data private? If not, do you have a flat text file that has all of the data in it? Or do you have it in a spreadsheet such that you cold save it to a csv file and send it to me? If so I will write up a quick program and send you the program and the source code so you can see how I did it.

Mike
It is confidential client data. But I can strip out the confidential data and just send you the list of zip codes. I would have done this myself but I was only given 48 hours to do it. Spending much of that time in airports doesn't help. I appreciate the help.

Ron