bj

I am not sure what you mean by compare. if you have 200 items in each column
are you looking for the highest one hundred items no matter which column
they are in? are you looking for the 100 pairs with the greatest difference?

The rank() function tells you the order a list would be in if you sorted it.
you can specify either up or down. The rank does allow ties, which a sort
does not.

"MarciaAnn" wrote:

BJ, thanks for the reply. I think my wording was off a bit. What we
are trying to do is compare the US High Sales to the ROW High Sales,
and find the top 100 out of both columns and then compare the US Low
Sales with the ROW Low Sales and find the bottom most 100.

I am not familar with the Rank function. What is it and how does it
work?

Marcia