DianeMcP

Thanks Max,
That worked, once I also deleted the code that came from A1.
You're GREAT!
--
Thanks,
Diane

"Max" wrote:

Try making a frozen copy of Sheet2 (no formulas)
A couple of clicks will get us there ..

In Sheet2
Press CTRL+A (this selects the entire sheet)
Right-click Copy

In a new sheet,
Right-click on A1 Paste special Values OK
Right-click on A1 Paste special Formats OK

Missed out one step ..

In the new sheet, after copypasting special as values/formats, we've got to
delete all the previously "blank" rows below the last row of data before
sorting. Just select the row headers for these, then right-click Delete.
Then do the sort as per normal.

Now we can sort as desired in the new sheet..
--
Rgds
Max
"DianeMcP" wrote in message
Max,

I've got another question for you.......

If we then wanted to sort Sheet2 results based on A1's heading of Subject,
how can we do this? The headings from Sheet1 (A through E) have been

copied
to row 2 in Sheet2. When we try to sort the A column (Subject), it sorts

the
column but doesn't sort the rest of the columns. When we highlight the

whole
sheet, it changes A2's heading from the column names to one of the subject
pulldowns.

Is there an easy way to get the results for the date we want (Sheet2:A1)

and
then be able to sort by Subject (A column)? or choose other columns to

sort
by column?

--
Thanks,