Bill Kuunders

The data are in columns A,B,C and D
in E2 enter =IF(AND(B2A2,C2B2,D2C2),1,0)
extend this down the column
use data filter or a sort on E column and select the area to print.
--
Greetings from New Zealand
Bill K

"Billy" wrote in message
I have a Spread Sheet that has many lines of 4 columns(months) of data
($'s)
ea, if three consecutive months increase in value, I must retain all the
information, if not, I must not include that line of data in the report.
have tried for 4 hours and cannot make this work. Here is an example of
what
I'm faced with.

Jan Feb March April
135 164 256 258 ( I need to keep this line of
data for the Report)
135 260 256 258 (this line would not be
included
because Feb to March data did not increase)
I would appreciate any help I could get........... Thanks and have a Great
Evening