Anne Troy

I've updated that, Kip. Thanks for mentioning it. :)
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"KipNowlin" wrote in message
Mark....

Your Table to Text may have been grayed out because you had highlighted

text
outside of the table. That is a common error.

The article Anne referred to is what I do. There is an incomplete

sentence
in it that I didn't understand, but the gist of it is there. The only

other
thing I do is to insert other merge fields from the spreadsheet. This

only
refers to the address block (or the individual fields), but not other

fields.
Those are important to me in most of the mass e-mailing I do.

Good Luck with this.

Kip