Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Tom is offline

Default Find Next is not working for me.......

I am trying to build a userform that allows a user to enter a search
string and click a button I have named "Find". This works fine. I
have created a second button on the user form and have titled it "Find
Next". I want the user to be able to click this button and search for
a second occurrence of the original string. I have looked at numerous
examples of the FindNext method and have noticed that they are all in
the same subroutine. I am trying to have two separate buttons with
their own subroutines. I am not having any luck making this work.
Help......