Anne Troy

Hi, Mark. You didn't need to "highlight all the email addresses". Just click
anywhere inside the table. Anyway, if you want to mail merge, see if this
article helps:

http://www.officearticles.com/word/m...osoft_word.htm

*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"Mark" wrote in message
Kip -
I tried Anne's solution but, after I highlighted all the email addresses

in
Word, my only option was Table, Convert, Text to Table. Table to Text is
dimmed.
I actually prefer your solution because I would indeed like to personalize
each one at least with a changing name at beginning of body of each email,

if
it can be done easily. Can you explain how I leave them in Excel and

create
the word merge you mention?

"KipNowlin" wrote:

Mark,

Anne has a great solution. You can also leave them in Excel and create

Word Merge in Word and select "E-mail Messages". This lets you create a
standard message for all recipients, and if you choose, you can

personalize
each one. Any of the columns in your spreadsheet can also be merge

fields.

Kip