Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Comparison of modules

You could export the modules from VBA, and then read them back in as text
files, comparing as you go. The problem with that is knowing when a fatal
mis-match occurs, you would have to code all of that. Other programs tend to
already have that sort of comparison facility built-in (I use Textpad).

--

HTH

RP

"Lon Sarnoff" wrote in message
I feel silly responding to my own post. But I just realized that I can
export the modules and then compare them within the word processor. Is

there
any way of doing it without exiting Excel?
--
Lon Sarnoff

"Lon Sarnoff" wrote:

Is there any way to automatically compare line-by-line the contents of

two
modules from two different workbooks, in a way similar to the document
comparison functions within word processors?
--
Lon Sarnoff