David McRitchie

Hi Bill,
John is the Original Poster, I can't answer for him. My own
experience for individual taxes is that you basically make a nice
list that the accountant uses as a checklist to check his totals to
yours. The accountant will work off of the actual forms
as much as possible. Some things that you have to itemize:
are the kinds of things that might be attached to the forms, so
it is best not to have everything in one big list, but separate lists
to match the forms.

"Bill Ridgeway" wrote
Thanks, I guessed it was something like that. Hope my outline gave you
enough of a steer.

"David McRitchie" wrote
The 1040 is the US income tax form,