Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
rajendran rajendran is offline

Default How to Disable the Design mode of EXcel Sheet....

Hi,
I am new to Excel VBA. I have a Excel form on which i am having VB
buttons. I want to disable the Design mode which will be used to view
the script written for that code. I know how to Protect the script
using script editor.But my need is...

1. I want to change the cursor to Hand sympol when the cursor is over
that command button.
2. And if the user selects the design mode in the toolbar ,and double
clicks the button , opens the vb script editor. i want this to be
hidden. i want to run the code when the user clicks the button.

How to do this. Thanks in advance.

Regards
Raj

--