Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Joe[_40_] Joe[_40_] is offline

Default unable to get the Interior property of the range class

I took the advice of one reply, and compared the project's references on
my machine to those on the other three machines. Voila! I have 5 refs,
they each have 4. BUT my "extra reference" library is Microsoft Forms
2.0 Object Library, which seems to contain controls - buttons, text
boxes and so on. addinga single form to a new project in a new workbook
automatically adds this library. How can the others not have it? Very
odd...