Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default SaveAs with special conditions

Chip Pearson shows how to remove code from a workbook at:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/vbe.htm

But you may want to just copy the cells and paste special values (& formats).

Or even set up a separate template that you can just paste special|values (have
the formats already done).

Anolan wrote:

Hello,
I want to save a copy of a master file (which I call template.xls, not.xlt)
that contains a macro, command button and cell caption (in cell C3); however,
I do not want the copy to include the macro, command button or caption. Is
there a way in VB to accomplish this? Thank you. Andy

--

Dave Peterson