Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JNW JNW is offline

Default Excel 2002 test please

Tried it with xl2002 and it didn't work... I'll see if I try it on some
other machines today to see what happens.

"David" wrote:

Greetings,
Could someone with 2002 please run the following test:
open a new workbook and add a chart sheet. Add a macro button from the forms
toolbar to the chart sheet and assign a macro (sub MacroHello(), msgbox
"hello", End Sub). Select Chart sheet and other sheets into a group. Test to
see if MacroHello fires. Nothing happens on my machine (i'm running 2002),
but Dave Peterson doesn't see a problem when running with Excel 2003
Please advise
TIA
--
David