Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nick Hodge Nick Hodge is offline

Default How to count the number of cell changed since yesterday?

You could use something similar to the below. it uses the
Worksheet_Change() event and increments B1 each time something is changed in
ColumnA

If Not Application.Intersect(Target, Columns("A:A")) Is Nothing Then
Application.EnableEvents = False
Range("B1").Value = Range("B1").Value + 1
Application.EnableEvents = True

HTH
Nick Hodge
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Southampton, England
www.nickhodge.co.uk
HIS

"magickarle" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi, I'm newbie with vb. Here what I would like to do:
I would like to know the number of cell changed since yesterday in a
column.
Seems simple but I don't know where to start with.
thanks