Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Niek Otten Niek Otten is offline

Default Converting excel currently in english to spanish

It will be "converted" automatically; Excel stores workbooks in a
language-independent "language"
There are a few exceptions: functions from Analysis Toolpak will not be
translated and you may experience problems with literals, like formatting
codes in TEXT functions, addresses in R1C1 reference style in INDIRECT
functions, etc.
But most "normal" functions and formulas will be converted correctly.

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"Bernabe P" <Bernabe wrote in message
I'm built a spreadsheet that's currently in english. Is there a way that
when I send it to my spanish counterpart the spreadsheet automatically
converts to spanish when they open the english version?