Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
StargateFanFromWork[_3_] StargateFanFromWork[_3_] is offline

Default Can I have a text month and a "=today()" in same cell?

I have an existing spreadsheet that is just missing the year in each of the
12 cells that has a month of the year. To re-do the spreadsheet just to add
a cell for the "=today()" formatted for "yyyy" would be a horrendous amount
of work. If I could keep the text for each month but somehow add a
"today()" function, that would be great. Don't know how to do this, though.
Is it even possible?