Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Get the total sum from various files

You can run a macro like this to make the links
http://www.rondebruin.nl/summary2.htm

Or if you only want the values
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"LLOYS" wrote in message ...
Hi to everyone,

I think that my demand it's probably very known, but I've look everywhere on Internet and I could not find a solution for this
problem so I'll appreciate any help.

Every day I save a Excel file with the date of the day like 16.11.2005.xls, 17.11.2005.xls and so on with texts and numbers on the
cell's. I would like to create a unique Excel file that could read every excel "day" file on the folder and eventually on
subfolders to get the total number on a new excel file.

Example : on the file 16.11.2005.xls, cell A2 there is a total number of 250 and on the file 17.11.2005.xls, cell A2 there is a
total number of 300

On the file that I would like to create "GlobalAmountForThisMonth.xls", the total sum of every day should be 550 on cell A2.

Thanks in advance for your help.