Anne Troy

Hi, Ralphael. This is an Autocorrect issue. Tell it to stop upper-casing
your letter I. Here's how: From the menu, hit Tools--Autocorrect. Hit the
letter i on your keyboard to bring up the Autocorrect entry. You'll see the
culprit right away, I think. Delete that Autocorrect entry.

*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"Ralphael1" wrote in message
oups.com...
I am still having problems with entering the lower case i in Excel.
if I enter aeiou in a cell all is ok. However if I enter a e i o u, the
i is captialized.
Excel does not seem accept a stand alone lower case i.
One page I use I must enter an i in the upper section. After it
captializes it I can subsequently have no problems with the lower
case.
Anyone have a clue?

Ralphael, the OLD one