Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Leith Ross[_247_] Leith Ross[_247_] is offline

Default cannot maximize or minimize

Hello Gary,

When you close a file, it remembers the settings. Since you posted this
question in an Excel newsgroup, I will assume these files are Excel
Workbooks. Excel opens the workbook in another window. If the workbook
window is maximized, the title bar (blue bar) disappears. The buttons
are then moved below Excels title bar buttons on the right. If these
are missing, I suspect the macros may be responsible for the buttons
disappearing. Check the code.

Sincerely,
Leith Ross

--