Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Am I in the right place?

Putting it on separate sheets would make it extremely hard to work with.
Better to set up a database on a single sheet.

You could then have a dropdown on another sheet and use vlookup to populate
additional information.
Tom Ogilvy

"jimmy" wrote in message
Hi, I need to display computer info (name, OS System, Service pack,

Software
etc.) for 14 users in MS Excel (XP). I was thinking instead of using 14
worksheets (one for each user) i could display all the info on a worksheet
using a dropdown and replacing data according to the username. Is this
possible? and how, so that i can look into it. I do have some VB

knowledge.