Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Worksheet Question

Greg,

There are a number of difficulties here.

The obvious thing is to trap the NewSheet event and code into there, but the
two cells will not be populated by then.

Then there is the possibility that you will rename the default name
allocated to the sheet.

Does the details sheet have to know the source of the data?

Could the code prompt and load those two values?

--

HTH

RP

"Greg B" wrote in message
Thats the thing I have not a limit of worksheets. Here is the idea I

have.

The two cells i need from all sheets are

"b3" and "j15"

the thing is when I have a new person I have an automatic page setup where

get their details and a new worksheet is added. I just want to collect

this
information from these sheets and place them on a worksheet called

"details"

Hope this is a little bit more helpful

Thanks
Greg
"Barb Reinhardt" wrote in message
How many worksheets do you have and where do you want to copy it?

"Greg B" wrote in message
I have a workbook that is volitile and I would like for a macro to look

up
value j13 and copy each one onto a worksheet. I need it to be volitle

so
I dont need to change it each time a new person is put on the database.

Any ideas would be great

Thanks

Greg