Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Reginal issue(Please help)

the short answer is no, unless you use the API to change the settings

to see an excellent source for these type issues, see Stephen Bullen's site.

He recently posted:

There's much more about these types of issue in my 'International
Issues' chapter of John Green's "Excel 2002 VBA Programmer's
Reference", which can also be read online on my web site, at:
http://www.oaltd.co.uk/ExcelProgRef/ch22/

Regards

Stephen Bullen
Microsoft MVP - Excel
www.oaltd.co.uk

Tom Ogilvy

"iamrajy" wrote in
message ...

We have a macro which does some processing and generate a dat files. Our
company has some customer in Europe. Can it is possible I can define
locale globally for a macro and all the processing will happening based
on that locale, irrespective of the local at the operating system level.

-Thanks
Raj

--
iamrajy