Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
SteelDetailer[_2_] SteelDetailer[_2_] is offline

Default "tab" thru cells in a specific order

I should've stated that in my original post. The worksheet is protected,
with cells A1-Z9 unlocked. The user can only select unlocked cells.

What I want to do is "tab" thru the cells in a specific order. When I enter
a value in cell A1, the next cell I want to go to is A2, then A3 (A1-A3 data
is related to each other---qty, length, package #). After I enter these, I
want to go to B1, not A4. When I've filled out down to row Z, I want to
start again at A4, A5, A6, B4, B5, B6, etc.