Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett[_4_] Don Guillett[_4_] is offline

Default "tab" thru cells in a specific order

several ways but with a worksheet_change event you could

if target.address="$A$1" then target.offset(1).select
if
etc

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"SteelDetailer" wrote in message
I need to be able to "tab" or "enter" thru cells in a specific order. For
example, I will be entering data into cells A1 thru Z9. he data in A1, A2

&
A3 are related to each other, as is B1-B3, C1-C3, A4-A6, B4-B6, A7-A9,

B7-B9,
etc.

How do I make the "tab order" be A1, A2, A3, B1, B2, B3, C1......A4, A5,

A6,
B4, B5, B6......etc.?

I use the term "tab order" because, if I recall correctly, that is the

name
of the VB property for objects in VB forms.