Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mo Childs[_2_] Mo Childs[_2_] is offline

Default How do I change the color of a cell depending on the result of the function in that cell

Tom Ogilvy wrote:

Look at Format = Conditional Formatting in the menu.

Thanks, but I don't want to use conditional formatting, I want to know
how to do it from my own function.

I tried ActiveCell.Interior.ColorIndex = RGB(128, 0, 0) from within the
formula but that doesn't change the color of the cel as I thought it
might. I assume the cell that the formula returns a value to isn't
necessarily the active cell.

--
Mo