Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jake Marx[_3_] Jake Marx[_3_] is offline

Default Checking the status of a checkbox in a user form

Hi Peter,

Peter Rooney wrote:
I found it - sorry to be so dim.

Any chance you could refresh my memory as to how to make a userform
disappear when you press the "Escape" key - then I'll get back into
my box for the rest of the day.

The easiest way is to drop a "Cancel" CommandButton on the UserForm. Just
set its Cancel property to True, and it will respond to the ESC key.

Your explanation of MODAL was top notch, by the way. Thanks!

No problem - glad it helped!

Jake Marx
www.longhead.com