Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jos Vens[_2_] Jos Vens[_2_] is offline

Default Add standard button on custum commandbar

Thanks Bob,

it works, but not on my protected sheet (the cell is editable, but the
commandbutton stays grey). I cannot unprotect the sheet because users will
delete my formula's. It's the button to edit/create comment on a cell.

Can you still help?
Thanks
Jos Vens

"Bob Phillips" schreef in bericht
Jos,

You set the ID to the BuiltinId for that control

Set cbCtl = CB.Controls.Add(Type:=msoControlButton, _
ID:=BuiltinId, _
Temporary:=True)

--

HTH

RP

"Jos Vens" wrote in message

I created a commandbar for my application. Adding a custom button works

with
this procedure, but I want ot add a standard button of excel. How can I
do
this?

Thanks a lot
Jos Vens

CB_LibraAdd "Maak/Bewerk Opmerking", "TB_CommentCreate", 1589, True

In this line, I want to have the original excel button for editing

comments
in stead of my procedure TB_CommentCreate. FaceID is correct.

Function CB_LibraAdd(vTooltipText As String, vOnAction As String, vFaceId

As
Long, vGroup As Boolean)

Dim cbLibra As CommandBar
Dim vControl As CommandBarControl