gobonniego

http://www.glc.k12.ga.us/search/ Choose subject and grade on this page
(mathmatics, 4th grade).

On next screen, choose QCC Lesson Plans over on the right bar.

On next screen, click on result.

Voila! That's what I'm trying to convert.

Bonnie

PS. Yes, I have permission.

"Michael" wrote:

What website are you copying from? I'll take a look at what you're down
Sincerely, Michael Colvin

"gobonniego" wrote:

I knew I'd forget something.... The current speadsheet I'm working on has
2,054 rows! I've got to find an easier way to do this!

Bonnie

"Michael" wrote:

If I am correct in assuming that the data Title, Hyperlink and Description,
could be copied only once in Column A and would be in 3 rows, then you could
copy the 3 items and Paste Special - Transpose in Column B. That would
populate Columns B, C, and D with your data. To remove the word "Title:",
select the titles and do an Edit - Replace.
--
Sincerely, Michael Colvin

"gobonniego" wrote:

I've pasted the same info off a web page into three columns on a spreadsheet.
I neet to get a title, hyperlink and decription to go across the page, not
down. By pasting it three times, I just have to clean it up. (The titles
all say "Title:" in front of them.) But cleaning up is a real pain. Is it
possible to delete from the auto sort drop down box? (Or any other way?)
That way, in the third column, I could delete all the titles (since they only
go in the first column).