Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
pieros pieros is offline

Default replace text in many textfiles with vba

I've posted this question earlier this year in this group but now i'm
able to pick it up again.
I have the following question: My purpose is
A - to get a subfolder from a folder and place it in a temporary
location on my computer
B - look for a special text in the files in this subfolder, replace
this text and save this file
C - put the subfolder with modified files back to the original location
And repeat these three activities for all subfolders with files with
the text to be replaced.
(Very complex story I think, but my english is not too good to write it
better)
Can someone help me (again) with this challenge?