Michael

What website are you copying from? I'll take a look at what you're down
Sincerely, Michael Colvin

"gobonniego" wrote:

I knew I'd forget something.... The current speadsheet I'm working on has
2,054 rows! I've got to find an easier way to do this!

Bonnie

"Michael" wrote:

If I am correct in assuming that the data Title, Hyperlink and Description,
could be copied only once in Column A and would be in 3 rows, then you could
copy the 3 items and Paste Special - Transpose in Column B. That would
populate Columns B, C, and D with your data. To remove the word "Title:",
select the titles and do an Edit - Replace.
--
Sincerely, Michael Colvin

"gobonniego" wrote:

I've pasted the same info off a web page into three columns on a spreadsheet.
I neet to get a title, hyperlink and decription to go across the page, not
down. By pasting it three times, I just have to clean it up. (The titles
all say "Title:" in front of them.) But cleaning up is a real pain. Is it
possible to delete from the auto sort drop down box? (Or any other way?)
That way, in the third column, I could delete all the titles (since they only
go in the first column).