Greg Snidow

Thanks Bob, but I think I am thinking beyond the scope of my ability, as I
have no idea what Workbook_Open is.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

You could use the Workbook_Open and test that for your target date, and the
transfer the data if so.

--

HTH

RP

"Greg Snidow" wrote in message
Does anyone know of a way to make a cell function occur on a schedule. I
have a spreadsheet where the contents of a cell on one worksheet are
transferred to a cell on another worksheet once a week. If someone

forgets
to manually do this it makes analysis rather troublesome. I would like

this
to happen automatically on a schedule. Is this possible?