Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
cheaperThanAPro[_11_] cheaperThanAPro[_11_] is offline

Default Trying to get a form to set a style

Well, it turns out that not tabbing through UserForms on the Mac is
known bug, and one that Microsoft is in no hurry to fix. Argh. I lov
my Mac, but *I* understand if someone likes PCs. I refuse to us
Mac-only applications (well, except for Entourage because Microsof
makes Outlook for the same purpose); I think folks should not develo
for only one platform.

Sigh. Still doesn't explain the font-sizing problem, though. O
course, that's not so dire. It looks strange on the form, but th
worksheet looks fine when the inputting is done.

cta

--
cheaperThanAPr
cheaperThanAPro's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2824