Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
cheaperThanAPro cheaperThanAPro is offline

Default Trying to get a form to set a style

The boss is forever telling me how wonderful my computer skills are.
This is so she doesn't have to hire--and pay--people who actuall
*know* what they're doing. Sigh.

I am trying to create a subroutine in which a button, when clicked
will move to a cell, set its style to a previously defined style othe
than its current one (called Chaku), and return to the original activ
cell. I originally tried to get it to just change the style withou
moving the active cell (using Offset within the Range parameter), but
got a subscript-out-of-range error.

Anyway, the line it's choking on is:

Worksheets("PaymentSheet").Range(ActiveCell).Style .Name
"Chaku"

I've also tried it with quotes around "Active Cell," but in both case
I get an application- or user-defined error. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

--
cheaperThanAPr
cheaperThanAPro's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2824