Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
maperalia maperalia is offline

Default Copy and paste values for particular column

Tom;
Thank you very much the program have ben running WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!

Best Regards.
Maperalia

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

Sorry, that got sent before I finished modifying it.

Sub aa()
Dim cell as Range
For Each cell In Range("A1,C2,F4")
cell.Formula = cell.Value
Next

Tom Ogilvy

"maperalia" wrote in message
Tom,
Let me ask you about the program you have posted it. What happen if I just
want to change to values just "Cell A1", "Cell C2,"and Cell F4". Could you
please tell me how can I modify the program for these specific cells?

Thanks.
Maperalia

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

Sub ChangeToValues()
With ActiveCell
With Intersect(ActiveSheet.UsedRange,.EntireColumn)
.Formula = .Value
End With
End With

Tom Ogilvy

"Derek Y via OfficeKB.com" <u13919@uwe wrote in message
could someone tell me (i dont know how to write vba code at all) what

vba
code to use to do the following:

I just want to be able to press like CTRL+SHIFT+U (or something like

that)
and have a box come up and in the box i type W, or XW, OR AA...pretty

much
some column. THEN push enter or something and have the script
automatically
copy that entire column and repaste that columns values on itself. (so

its
no
longer a column filled with formulas that yield a value, but its a

column
filled with those particular values)

Thanks so much in advance.

OOOHH or if it would be easier, it wouldn't even have to have that box
crap
come up, it could just use whatever column that the particular cell

that
has
a box around it is in.