Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
pagelocator[_4_] pagelocator[_4_] is offline

Default Activex control button problem

I had noticed the difference, ActiveX being on the control bar an
command buttons being in forms toolbar. The problem is that the Exce
help says it IS possible to right click on selector handles and do th
same thing. I am wary of a system that seems to be imperfect.

In the end I copied and pasted the code from the VB editor into th
appropriate place.

Thankyou for taking the time to reply to my query

PL

damorrison Wrote:
Hi,
If you are trying to assign a macro to a button, use the bring up the
forms toolbar click on button and place it in your spread sheet, right
click and assign macro,
it sounds like you tried to use the button from the control toolbar,
Dav

--
pagelocato
pagelocator's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1650