CliffoftheDesert

Default How do I Remove "Links?"

I have a fairly large database in an Excel document that I've been working on
for the past three years. For the past week or so I've been getting a
message every time I try to open the document saying "the workbook you opened
contains automatic links to information in another workbook." If it does, it
happened accidentally, for I never intended to link any other workbook. If I
click on "Edit Links," I am then given the option to "Break Link." However,
when I click on Break Link, it doesn't remove this phantom link and I'm given
the same error message the next time I try to open the document. Any
suggestions on how to get rid of this?

Thanks!