Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Optitron[_22_] Optitron[_22_] is offline

Default Project: Assignment letter

I have 12 different Collateral Duty assignment letters. We have
different shops and each shop assigns a person to Primary and a
Alternate for each Collateral Duty. The letters are in WORD format, bu
I'm wondering if I can do this in excel. I have an idea for a table tha
list the 12 Collateral Duties in column A, a cell for each name of th
Primary in column B, a cell for each name of the Alternate in column C
Once someone puts all the names in this table and clicks a button
automatically the names are put on each letter and printed out.
should be able to convert each letter into excel myself. I also nee
the date changed on the letter too. The way we have it now, we have t
type in the name on each form, I just want to make it easier

--
Optitro
Optitron's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2672