Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tim Wallace Tim Wallace is offline

Default cannot shift objects off sheet

Jim:

No, I can manually insert. I have no special objects. I still get the
error.

Tim

"Jim Rech" wrote in message
Can I assume that you get the same error message when you insert rows
manually? Do you have any objects on the sheet? (Press F5, select
Special,
click Objects and click OK). If you have some they will be selected.
Press
Del to delete them (you're not going to save this so go ahead). Still
have
the problem?

This will not select cell comments, which is a leading cause of this
problem. But then you don't have any so no matter.

--
Jim
"Tim Wallace" <twallace-ThisDoesNotBelong-AT-emailDOTcom wrote in message
| I've posted this problem in some C# groups, but after a couple of days,
I've