Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tim Wallace Tim Wallace is offline

Default cannot shift objects off sheet

I've posted this problem in some C# groups, but after a couple of days, I've
not gotten any useful responses. So, here goes again.

I have a C# application from which I need to open an Excel (2003
11.6255.6360 SP1) sheet, insert some rows and then leave open for the user.
I have no hidden rows or columns. I have no comments. (these facts are so
I don't get pointed to unapplicable Knowledge Base articles). Whenever I
attempt to insert a row, I get a "cannot shift objects off sheet" error,
even though all of the columns are visible and within the print area and
there are 8 blank rows visible and in the print area. Can anyone lend a
hand in figuring this out?

I'm really at wits end on this, as this is the only thing keeping me from
completing my project, and I've been at it for a number of days now.

Tim