Earl Kiosterud

Bean,

It sounds as if you used Data - Get external data. It remembers all the
paramaters you specify, and you have only to do a refresh, and it reads in
the data again. Quite indistinguishable from magic.
--
Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com

"Bean123r" wrote in message
Did ya ever have one of those lucky accidents that you like and would like
replicate?

I created a simple excel workbook based on imported text data. Later,
when
I reopended the file, I noticed that the "refresh" button was activated
and
would auto import when I clicked. The best part is that the import specs
were retained.

I have no idea how I did this and have not been able to replicate the
functionality.

Can someone help?

Thanks