Gord Dibben

Or perhaps a simpler method.

Open Windows Explorer, select a .jpg file and SHIFT + Right-click and "Open
With" then "Choose Program".

Don't forget to check the "Always open with" box.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 07:13:29 -0000, "Norman Jones"
wrote:

Hi Wines4U,

Depending on your OS version, the precise steps may vary a tad but this
should resolve your problem:

In Explorer, Tools | Folder Options | File Types | Navigate to jpg | Click
the 'Open With ' Change button | Select Windows Fax & Picture Viewer |
Confirm.

---
Regards,
Norman

"wines4u" wrote in message
In Excel 2000 on my old computer, hyperlinks to jpg files opend the files
in
Windows Fax & Picture Viewer. Now on my new computer the files open in
MSIE6.
How can I change this to the same way as my old computer?