Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Robin Hammond[_2_] Robin Hammond[_2_] is offline

Default Common dialog control

Do you have a full version of Visual Basic?

If not, it is possible that the controls have been installed by another
program, but that you do not have design time rights for the controls.

Robin Hammond
www.enhanceddatasystems.com

"Ryan" wrote in message
Hi All,

Excel 2003 w/Visual Basic 6.3

there is no Common Dialog Box control in VB 6.3, when I try to browse it
under folder system32 the files comdlg32.dll and comdlg32.ocx are there,
but
I can not add it in the reference. The error messege is "can't add a
reference to the specified file". Can someone help me?