Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
SmilingPolitely[_3_] SmilingPolitely[_3_] is offline

Default Newbies and Menu Bars

I would like to add a menu bar to my Excel app, but only have it
visible/accessable in this app. I have had no luck in writing the VBA
script to do this. I have read the help file too many times, now
nothing seems to make sense. To make matters worse, now I have somehow
managed to delete the standard built-in menu bar!

Menu Bar text: Ops
Menu Item1: Scales
Menu Item2: Regions
Menu Item3: Locale

Also, what events can I assign to each menu item?

Any help would be appreciated.

Perhaps someone has some examples to help me out?