Kassie

Hi Aaron

Is the problem the sheet tabs, or is it the Windos Taskbar that is hiding
the tabs. If you can see the taskbar, right click on it, click on
properties, untick lock taskbar, and tick autohide taskbar
--
ve_2nd_at. Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa

"Aaron (ireland)" wrote:

Hi All,

I am using office 2003. A user that I am support has office 2000 installed
and has an issue with displaying the sheet tabs at the bottom of the screen.
I have tried a number of options from using the formatsheetUn Hide. This
does not resolve the issue. I have also tried to display the sheet tabs from
toolsoptionsview and select the option sheet tabs from the window options.

None of the above makes the sheet tabs viable. Any ideas on how to resolve
this are kindly welcomed.

Aaron