Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Patrick Dave Patrick is offline

Default How working with Access Databases through Excel 2003 Standar Editi

1.) Show us what you're doing and tell us what happens when you try.

2.) Give this a go.

Dim cnn As ADODB.Connection
Dim strSQL As String
Set cnn = New ADODB.Connection
cnn .Open "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;" & _
"Data Source='C:\Data\MYDataBase1.mdb'"
strSQL = "DROP TABLE MYTABLE;"
cnn.Execute strSQL
cnn.Close