Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Grouping several macros into one scrollable menu

Excel already gives you a menu.

ToolsMacroMacros...

--

HTH

RP

"DGillham" wrote in
message ...

Hello,

I currently have around 50 macros that I need to run on a regular
basis. At the moment I have them all on a toolbar, but I am sure you
can understand this has become rather messy and untidy.

What I would love is some sort of menu with a scrolling feature, so
that I can have the macros listed and be able to identify the macros
much quicker. This would also mean they are kept in a much tidier
fashion - is this possible?

Thanks in advance.

Darren

--