Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Find Contents of Cell (Macro) - Help me!

Worksheets("Sheet2").activecell

--

HTH

RP

"MrMerton" wrote in
message ...

Hi,

Could anyone please help me with the following problem:

I want to write a macro that will find the contents of the cell
currently highlighted on another sheet. For example:

Dog
Cat
Sheep

the cell highlighted is cat, so i want to find cat on another sheet.
Another time it is sheep, so I want to find that.

I can't work out how to do this, so any help would be fantastic.

Thanks so much!

Will

--
MrMerton