Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tim[_39_] Tim[_39_] is offline

Default customised printing of multiple pivot charts & tables - unsure how to progress

Hi All,

I have a spreadsheet with multiple pivto table (2 per sheet on 12 sheets)
and charts/graphs (12 per sheet on 2 sheets).

I have created a userform for selecting what to print (ie, which sets of
data, print charts and / or tables) using checkboxes.Can anyone give me a
pointer for the best way to progress from here?!

I could probably sort out a for...next loop to print each one in turn, but i
wondered if there would be any way of compiling all of the bits i want to
print into a single print job... the icing on the cake would be to allow a
print preview (assigned to a separate button on the userform).

Also, whilst trying to sort this out i wondered if it is possible to name a
chart or pivot table as you would a named range (so that if the size of the
pivot table changed, this would also be picked up)? i can't work out how.

Thanks for any help,

Tim