Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dfisch8 dfisch8 is offline

Default HELP-Dictionary

Greetings,

I need some help with excell. I have an access database that serves a
a dictionary. There are two colums, one serving as the terms and th
second serving as the definitions. By creating a form in Acess I wa
able to make the term coloum serachable. When the word was found that
wanted, I could press enter and the definition in the correspondin
colum would appear.

I am trying to get this same effect in excel, yet I am not sure how t
do it. Someone mentioned using pivit tables and forms.

I would apreciate any help I can get.

Thanks,
Da

--